Nov 26, 2012

New T-Shirts & Onesie Designs!

Long sleeve Poinsettia T-Shirt



Hot off the Printers! I just picked up my Poinsettia t-shirts and Sleeping Bunny Onesies
for the big Cavallo Point Trunk Show this Saturday! This is my third year doing this fabulous show in the beautiful Mercantile of Cavallo Point. Leigh Vogan, the retail director, wants to feature only local artisans in this one-day sale. I will also be selling my hand-made greeting cards in convenient 4-paks for those hostess or teacher gifts you know you need this season and 2013 calendars, featuring many of my latest paintings.

The date is Saturday, December 1 from 11-4pm. Come for the shopping and stay for libations next door at Farley's!

I'd like to really thank the very talented, experienced and thoughtful owner, Kris Gregoriev, of Reflective Images .  I would highly recommend using her if any of you artists are thinking of having your artwork printed up on shirts and totes. She carries a wide variety of styles, including organic cotton!

Sleeping Bunny Onesie!

No comments: